Cutest jewelry on Instagram.

We all know how Instagram is a big source of temptation and inspiration at the same time. And we also know how good it is to suggest you photos, profiles or brands totally fit to your taste.
That's how I spent tons of money.
Instagram knows I like jewelry and Instagram knows the kind of jewelry I like.

I selected for you some of my favorite pieces I browsed on Insta. To sum them up I'd define them as dainty, unique, delicate and minimal.

Take a look and let me know!


Un post condiviso da FASHIONOLOGY (@fashionology_nl) in data:

Un post condiviso da Eyland Jewellery (@eyland_jewellery) in data:

Un post condiviso da Catbird (@catbirdnyc) in data:

Un post condiviso da HOORSENBUHS® (@hoorsenbuhs) in data:

Un post condiviso da MerĂº (@merugioielli) in data:

Comments

  1. Davvero molto belli questi bijoux! Soprattutto l'ultima collana! *-*
    Un bacione :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts