Jewelry to wear everyday.


I couldn't even sleep without my jewelry. I have some pieces I live, breathe, sleep with: my everyday pieces.
As I said in some previous posts, I'm a ring and earrings girl at heart. Those are the pieces I like to wear the most. When I buy new ones, I always check if they're either silver or gold as I want to live along with my pieces.
The majority of the pieces you find in these pics are - no surprise - by Fashionology

At the moment I'm all about minimal and micro earrings. I have a total of 12 earrings that I have to find pieces for. The pieces I have on now are: Tiny Hoop Earrings 14mmTiny Simple Stud Earpins, Tiny Simple Stud Earpins Gold Plated and Mini Clear Quartz Stud Earpins
I absolutely love them, so delicate. I'd like to swap my simple hoops for thicker ones (Fashionology told me they'll be part of their January collection, YAY!).


Un post condiviso da Claudia Mancini (@itsclaudiam) in data:

On my hands I have some rings I really treasure. The majority of them are gifts gently provided by my boyfriend. Some are old but I'll find you similar ones!
On the anular I have a simple (personalized) silver band and a chain ring from Aliexpress!
On the other finger I have an old ring by Fashionology with New York coordinates and two other delicate rings by Fashionology too (I swear I'm not sponsored!).

I live with these pieces and I couldn't take them off. Do you have similar pieces? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. Actually I don't wear ring everyday but I like them a lot! ^-^
    I have many and my fav are those with big stones!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts